These days, there are tons of business storytelling solutions to choose from — and for good reason! Storytelling is a critical skill in today’s business environment, and many vendors have jumped at the opportunity to teach it. But it’s hard to truly know which vendor can help your team become more confident, effective communicators, and ultimately prove they’re worth the investment of time and treasure. Not only that, but the effectiveness of storytelling can be hard to quantify, which can make choosing a vendor even more difficult.
Here are three reasons you can feel confident you’re in good hands when choosing TPC as your business storytelling vendor.
Follow the Data: TPC Customers Say Our Training Makes a Difference
At TPC, we closely monitor customer satisfaction to make sure we’re providing the training and resources you need to be successful. In fact, in a survey of thousands of our workshop participants, 98% agreed that TPC’s training was a worthwhile investment in their career.
98% of TPC customers say their business storytelling training is a worthwhile investment.
Tracking customer satisfaction through Net Promoter Scores, or NPS, is another way to make sure you’re choosing the right business communications training vendor. Created in 2003 by Bain & Company, NPS measures customer loyalty and satisfaction at regular intervals, allowing organizations to make adjustments based on customer needs.
At TPC, we use NPS surveys to make sure participants are getting what they need from our business storytelling training. In 2021, we asked more than 2,000 of our storytelling workshop participants to rate the sessions they attended on a scale of 1 to 5. Here’s what they said:
- 4.6: What I learned in this workshop will help me on the job.
- 4.6: My learning was enhanced by the facilitator’s knowledge, responsiveness to our needs, and ability to communicate concepts.
- 4.5: This training will have a positive impact on my organization.
With TPC Training, Organizations See Results — and Come Back for More
We’ve all heard the phrase “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” At TPC, we’ve heard some version of this feedback again and again. That’s why 80% of our clients are repeat customers.
80% of TPC’s clients are repeat customers.
And not only do our customers return to train new hires and different departments, but many choose to invest in more training by bringing TPC in for keynote events and refresher sessions. That’s because teams that take our training are seeing results, and many customers choose to share the power of business storytelling with others in their organization.
Modality Matters: TPC Meets Your Needs With Multiple Modality Options
Everyone’s got their own learning style, and every organization has its own special blend of in-person, hybrid, and remote work. That’s why TPC offers several delivery modalities. With TPC, you can feel confident that training will be offered in the mode, and at the pace, your people need to be successful, including:
- Virtual: If learners are unable to gather physically, live virtual training offers an alternative that’s just as effective. At TPC, we’re experts in providing high-quality instructor-led training.
- On demand: Live training can be tough to schedule because it requires everyone on your team to be available at the same time. If this sounds like a challenge your team would face, consider on-demand training. With on-demand training, learners participate on their own time, engaging in peer collaboration and feedback with a cohort asynchronously.
- Face to face: There’s no understating the power that being in the same room and working alongside colleagues can have. Face-to-face training is immersive, experiential, and fun. If your team can meet in person, TPC’s face-to-face training could be the right choice for you.
The Transformational Power of Storytelling
Business storytelling training can help people in your organization build the skills needed to grow your business. And when you choose TPC as your partner, you’ll know you’ve made the right choice. That’s because TPC is proven to get results — that’s why so many of our customers return for more training year after year, and it’s why 98% say our training is a worthwhile investment. Plus, you’ll know that TPC will work with your team to help you choose the training, and the modality, your organization needs to be successful. If you want a business storytelling training partner with proven results and expertise, choose TPC.