We’re looking for a Global Account Director to join our growing sales team. This is a salaried position with bonus potential. West Coast candidates highly preferred. Learn more below and apply here if you’re the perfect fit!
What you will be doing:
- Cultivate relationships with existing customers and promote the spectrum of TPC’s workshops that align to corporate learning path and skill development needs
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with senior-level executives within large global companies, and help educate customers on the value of TPC throughout the adoption cycle
- Develop account plans and exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking, with the ability to go deep into an account, and align our training programs with their global learning and development strategy
- Demonstrate thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our product portfolio to communicate the benefits of our program to new and existing clients
- Provide high-quality customer engagement activities to support learning program deployment, quarterly business reviews, ROI conversations, etc.
- Build account plans that set account strategy and identify key decision-makers, regional approaches, buying processes, product utilization, and new revenue opportunities
- Provide onboarding support for new clients to ensure a smooth delivery cycle thru all steps of the process
- Provide project coordination for client agreements including Statements of Work (SOWs), product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals, obtaining necessary customer signatures
What you will need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B sales role and/or 5-years work experience in a client service capacity
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
- Experience managing large accounts with complex organizational structures is ideal
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM systems is essential
- Experience selling solutions into Learning and Development and business functions, i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to generate and execute against a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts
- Proven track record of meeting or exceedingly quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Partner with our internal teams to support accounts in pre-sales and program deployment to execute on agreed-upon account goals, strategies, and tactics for growth and expansion. Coordinate and delegate across functional teams of subject matter experts and internal resources to support your accounts. Share successful selling strategies and best practices with teammates
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track activities and accurately forecast new and expansion revenue opportunities
- Be open, collaborative, credible, and customer-focused in all communications and transactions with colleagues and clients. Team-oriented yet able to work independently with ease
- Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator who can adjust their communication style to their audience while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Accountable and proactive; approaches work with optimism, enthusiasm, and commitment to meeting the needs of clients and colleagues
- Well-organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented is a must.
- Comfort in working in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining focus on your role.
- Creative problem solver, you have an innovative spirit, and you are a big-picture thinker. You bring your authentic self to work and contribute your superpower every day!
- You are comfortable ‘rolling up your sleeves’ if something doesn’t exist, create it!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- 401k program
- Annual bonuses based on company performance
- Cell and internet allowance
- Generous paid time off (PTO, Sick time, Mental Health days off, 11 paid holidays a year, and company close between Christmas and New Year’s)
- Annual Training allowance
- And many other fantastic benefits!
Who we are:
At The Presentation Company (TPC) we enable people – in all roles and industries – to bring meaning to their ideas and influence decisions through visual storytelling. Our mission is to design and deliver award-winning training programs that make a real impact on people’s lives, confidence, and careers. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we show up and conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of a pioneering spirit, clarity, inclusivity, accountability, and empathy. Whether we’re training well-known brands like Kraft-Heinz, T-Mobile, Hewlett Packard, or helping an up-and-coming company tell its story, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are a proud, women-owned company that is looking to enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of our team members!
Why work at TPC?
If you’re inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success, this may be your next, ideal job. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
TPC is committed to a diverse work environment and is proud to be a women-owned business and equal opportunity employer.
All employees need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccination prior to the start date of employment with TPC.