The Presentation Company is seeking a Master Facilitator who will deliver our in-person and virtual workshops with an eye toward building a culture of storytelling within TPC’s Fortune 500 customers. This is a part-time contract position.
Learn more below and apply here if you’re the perfect fit!
Who we are:
At The Presentation Company (TPC) we enable people – in all roles and industries – to bring meaning to their ideas and influence decisions through visual storytelling. Our mission is to design and deliver award-winning training programs that make a real impact on people’s lives, confidence, and careers. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we show up and conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of a pioneering spirit, clarity, inclusivity, accountability, and empathy. Whether we’re training well-known brands like Kraft-Heinz, T-Mobile, Hewlett Packard, or helping an up-and-coming company tell its story, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are a proud, women-owned company that is looking for top notch facilitators to join our award-winning team.
What you will be doing:
TPC Master Facilitators join a group of dedicated, mission-driven peers who truly make a difference to our clients every day. With a background in in-person and virtual training delivery, combined with executive coaching experience, the ideal candidate will facilitate, coach, and lead business storytelling, visual messaging, and data visualization workshops for our clients. The Master Facilitator projects the right balance of passion, professionalism, confidence, and authenticity, and can build rapport at all levels in a corporate environment.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Facilitate TPC workshops both in person and virtually
- Share relevant client feedback with TPC’s Product Development team to help TPC iterate and improve workshop content when needed
- Complete a trainer feedback survey after each workshop to ensure that your insights are shared with TPC’s account team
- Represent the TPC brand by being authentic and approachable, offering coaching to learners if time allows
- Encourage participants to do their best work, ensuring a successful workshop
- Work closely with our production teams (in a virtual environment) to ensure a two-way dialogue is created between participants and the instructor
- Attend a dry run (to meet your production team to ensure alignment ahead of a virtual training) and participate in a debrief after each virtual workshop to share anything relevant with your TPC partners
What you will need to be successful:
- Delivering training using an approach that incorporates confidence, energy, professionalism, technical knowledge, white-glove participant support, and a great sense of humor!
- 10+ years of experience in corporate learning and/or coaching
- Facilitating workshops in-person, demonstrating confidence in managing a physical classroom including presenting slides, setting up group activities around the room, communicating important concepts or announcements on a flip chart/whiteboard, etc.
- Facilitating workshops in a virtual classroom with ease and confidence including sharing presenter slides while simultaneously using annotation tools to gesture and creating a two-way dialogue with participants in Chat and via audio
- Coaching all levels of leaders and individual contributors (executive coaching experience a plus)
- Deep business acumen across multiple industries is essential (experience in consumer-packaged-goods industry a plus)
- History building and delivering influential business presentations that incorporate storytelling, data visualization, and visual messaging
- Flexibility to work off hours to deliver TPC’s workshops online to audiences globally; this could include late night and/or early morning engagements in your local time zone
- Prioritize TPC deliveries while balancing other scheduled obligations
- Willingness to research client’s business and gain critical insights prior to a workshop; Invest time to understand individual participant roles, address specific participant needs in the classroom and adjust your delivery as needed
- Access to a professional, quiet and clutter-free workspace and background, while using your own high-speed, reliable Internet connection and computer equipment to deliver virtual training; Please note: TPC instructors are required to deliver virtual training using two computers – a primary and a backup, as well as a hands-free headset. TPC requires that all contract trainers utilize their own technical equipment.
- Technically savvy:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Google Slides and Google Sheets)
- The ability to facilitate training from both a PC and Mac
- Facilitate virtual training via Zoom, Teams and WebEx
- Fluent in English with the ability to deliver training in any of these languages a plus: Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin
Why work at TPC?
If you’re inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by the success of our clients and each other, this may be your next, dream job! Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
TPC is committed to a diverse work environment and is proud to be a woman-owned business and equal opportunity employer.